Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm baaaack....



So let's start off with a recent treasure i found after a fellow blogger made me itch to go thrifting. I went to the older part of town and wham, look what i found! Do you remember these? This was what i loved playing with when i was small and they are valuable...especially the wooden ones. I recently sold the schoolhouse etc on Ebay and did nice. These will end up on there too once the kids get over the novelty of them. Such a huge score. I've found them it bits but never a load like this!





And the baby is calling now but i do promise to post more regularly...i've missed it here.

3 Comments:

Blogger wayfarer said...

WOw, it's crazy how fast a month goes past....sheesh. maybe i won't be so regular after all lol. I thought it was like a week since that last post!

1:38 PM  
Blogger otowi said...

I love those! What a lucky find! As I'm looking at that yellow "crib" with the bear in it - I think I might have had that as a kid!

6:16 PM  
Blogger wayfarer said...

THese were my favorite toys as a kid...and i'm thinking i had that one too. The airplane was always my favorite and i hope to find that one one day. I did once but it was in really bad shape.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home