Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Summer?

We are finally done travelling. It's been a crazy 6 or 7 weeks for me. Trip to the inlaws, next day my mom arrived here, two weeks later she leaves and then i have to prepare for the garage sale which i was really happy with the results. Decluttered and some money to boot. After that i had to pack for Denver and go. Denver was crazy. Late nights, missed naps, rainy weather, etc. Little Dude couldn't make it up the mountains i miss so much and he also didn't make it through one of the flights without getting sick all over me. Delayed flight back but once we hit home, i felt bliss. We are done with all our travelling for the summer. I can't do any more. (Amy....i know i know....i just don't know if i have it in me for another trip lol). I need a vacation after all this "vacationing". My garden grew while i was gone though. We have some yummy green beans and tomatos. I think the rabbits or other biggish creature got my basil and cilantro. I guess that's the price you pay for homegrown. Now for the last few weeks of summer (if that's what we're calling this rainy weather lately) i want/need to do a few sewing projects and laze about a little. Need to do the summer reading program. Clean out the baby pool and just relax. Gotta hit the beach up for my birthday next weekend too. I can't wait to go on some of the rides with my big boy. Maybe win him some junk too. And funnel cake, is that you i hear calling me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home