Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Peachy

Peach picking

We went peach picking this past weekend and Baby Girl actually picked a peach and ate it. When it got all crazy mushy all over the carrier, we took it away and the girl threw a hissy fit. I never in a million years would have done this with Little Dude at her age. The flexibility i have with her (letting her mash a huge chunk in her mouth with no teeth) shocks me. She does good though. She uses her finger to push it over to her gums. Quick learner this one. We went to a barbeque the next day and this girl dug through a big bowl of fruit and find the only peach they had in the bowl. Gotta love her. She's too cute for words. She is eating purees now too so i just may do a baby food blog.

Sooooo, today is my birthday and i'm 36 and that is just shocking to me. I mean 36 was ooooold when i was younger. 40 is around the corner. Okay enough about that. Freaking.me.out.

We have birthday party to go to this weekend for little dude's friend...her birthday party always gets in the way of my plans for my own but oh well. No Rice Flea Market, no nothing really because it's smack dab in the middle of the day. Grrrr. Maybe we'll hit the beach on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home