Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Year of Mornings


A Year of Mornings
Originally uploaded by wayfarer
This is what happens when you buy legos from thrift stores. You have stormtroopers eating with pirates. We have a HUGE box of them. I do mean huge. I was on a mission for legos and went to three thrift stores in search of them. I got 4 boxes for $8. Then a few weeks later the ladies at the one nearest us convinced me to get a box of star wars ones. The pieces were complicated and i put them on ebay instead. I had to keep the stormtroopers though because stormtroopers rock. LD doesn't like them. They are bad guys he says. He knows nothing of Star Wars yet. I plan on letting him in on that when he's 5. I'll get the trilogy, hopefully he will be sitting by then, and we'll have a day of star wars. Anyway, here's our (my) attempt at an airport.


Park: you can't see the slide but you can see the stairs. This is where the kids hang out while waiting for their flight.



park
Originally uploaded by wayfarer



This is where the bad guys hang out before their flight. At the restaurant. It also works for families. There's 4 chairs for our family of four at the other table (see first picture). Those guys are plotting something bad!



restaurant
Originally uploaded by wayfarer



and a snow blower plow - do notice his coffee mug.


snow plower plow
Originally uploaded by wayfarer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home