Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Grocery shopping

I LOVE grocery shopping online. I admit i miss choosing my own bananas but the tradeoff is huge. And now they've given me free delivery for 2 months. I don't know what i like more, getting my groceries delivered to my kitchen without me lugging them from the car or someone else finding things i can never find (like who knew the store carried fresh pizza dough? - oh so easy for dinner!). Oh i loves this. I do wish i could somehow transport my mesh shopping bags i love so much to them but hey, you can't have everything can you. The only setback is that if the store is out of stock on something you don't get it. Kinda threw me for a loop the other day when making zucchini soup and plannning that for lunch but the zucchini didn't come. ***Update: they have a box you can click to allow substitutions. Woo hoo!

I also made an amazon order for something special for the little dude. Stamps, yup, you can order them online too. Body products...yep them too and organic and all natural even.

I have a feeling me and my computer are going to get much closer and our relationship much stronger in the next few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home