Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We're home!

Quick post. We had our little one and are home. It was a very long labor but very easy delivery compared to last time. I could do that another hundred times. We went to the hospital shortly after my last post. I'll post more on the delivery later.

I'm well, she's well and LD is adjusting to being a big brother very nicely so far. Much better than i expected. My inlaws got here the day after she was born so everyone is settling in. I got home today with her. It was actually quite nice having her all to myself for a few days. Serious bonding and that baby smell is like smelling heaven. It all worked out in its own way and I really couldn't ask for anything more. Alhamdulillah. God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home