Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Randomness of the day

Today when picking LD up from preschool....

Little girl in his class: "What's that in your stomach?"
Me: "It's a baby!"
Little girl: "I want to see it"
Me: "Me too. But she's still growing."
(she asks me another ten times the exact same thing. Seems to be a trend with 3 year olds.)
Different Little Girl: "Why did you eat your baby?"

LOL! I had no idea what to say to that. It cracked me up though and the teachers too.
------------------------
At Starbucks after lunch... I order a carmel apple cider but what i really want is a white chocolate mocha or a peppermint mocha. Little Dude seems to read my mind because out of nowhere he blurts out to the register guy "I just want coffee." Me too little dude, me too!
-----------------
The things kids say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home