Sunday, September 07, 2008

Want.sleep.

I can never sleep these days. If it's not LD, it's the baby inside. If it's neither of them, it's these dreams. I woke up at 4 a.m. crying this morning. I had a dream that i went to jail and I don't even know why and i never even asked them. It was strange. I wasn't even concerned or scared. I just asked how many days and they said 10. I thought of my son and have never really been away from him and just cried and cried. I woke up with tears in my eyes, felt his hand tangled in my hair, breathing that sweet heavy breathing of night and peace and just felt so many feelings i couldn't go back to sleep. These dang hormones and lack of sleep just won't give me the rest i need.

I've been working really hard at reorganizing the house. Moving everything from the storage room and making it the baby room. Revamping LD's playroom and bedroom. Cleaning out the sewing/craft/office room and purging. Just organizing everything. Definately nesting. I worked on it from sunup to sundown yesterday and was exhausted. I could easily sleep in today because LD is still sleeping and from the sound of it will be for a while - he always sleeps in when i get up early but the days i need to get a little rest he's raring to go. Tired.mama.needs.coffee.and.can't.even.have.much.of.that. :-/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home