Friday, September 05, 2008

I take it all back.

Today LD refused to go to school. As soon as i said "we need to get ready for school" he melted down. "I don't want to go mommy!" Hid his shoes, cried and said he was too tired. I thought he was doing good because last night he was in the best mood i've ever seen him in and i thought school was part of it. Now i'm thinking it's because he was back home with me. Needless to say, he didn't go to school today. I cannot send my son crying and clinging to me so i think i'll switch to 2 mornings only. Maybe that will work. I'm not willing to fight him out the door every day. Just too tired for that these days. I really need the time though because LD is so difficult out. Today was pure misery. I had plans to get stuff done and put him in those but grocery shopping was a misery. He wants to hug and kiss me the whole time and if i pull away he cries and hits. He's not this way. I don't get what is going on. I was a little grumpy to begin with because i had a full day of errands and knew he was going to do great but i thought since i didn't make him go to school he'd tough it out. I guess that concept is not there for him. It's annoying too when you are paying to have your kid somewhere and they are not there but with you driving you crazy. I hope next week is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home