Friday, August 22, 2008

Hormones

I began crying the other day. Want to know why? Because my unborn baby is going to grow up so quickly and it hit me like a ton of bricks how fast these little people grow up. It made me so sad I can't even explain.

This happened in my last pregnancy too but it was a whole lot funnier. We were in Ethan Allen looking for a dining room table and the salesman was being super pushy. My husband was about to cave into him for a dining table we both really loved but wasn't ready to commit to - we had just began looking. He was pushing for curtains to match, this, that and the other. I began thinking what a dining room table was and i just started crying. Right there in Ethan Allen. I began saying stuff like "A dining room table is forever. This is the table our kids will have all their special dinners at. This is the table we will have many family celebrations at. This is the table i will meet my future daughter in law." lol

The guy turned red. But really he was way pushy trying to match up curtains (i hate formal curtains) and fabrics for the chairs (i wasn't ready for that decision). My husband was quite happy because a few weeks later we found what we wanted for the half the price and stress.

Do you want to know how many times we've used our dining room table that was "forever"? I think maybe once or twice a year for the past three years so six times. Want to know the truth? I hate the table. It just sits there looking pretty but doesn't do a thing. I would love to get rid of it.

If you gave them to a man for a day, they'd think they were on a really bad acid trip. It would be hilarious to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home