Friday, August 22, 2008

Backpack tutorial

Look what Robyn at that Silly Girl did for us...wrote up a cute preschool backpack tutorial. I can't wait to make this next year. This year has too much in the to-do pile unless i can bottle LD's energy up in a bottle and drink it up myself. :-)

He's sick today and last night and kept me up all night but first thing this morning he's up and around and "come on mommy, make me some yemonade". Sigh. I really don't know where his energy comes from. It's so much higher than other kids. This is not just my opinion. My friends with kids are amazed too. He only needs about 7 hours of sleep and he can go go go until he drops for a very peaceful deep sleep nap for two hours and then he's at it again. I was worried about his lack of sleep but the pediatrician says "he knows what he needs" which worried me because everything i've read says kids his age need around 12 hours a day. Sometimes he doesn't and he makes the whole world miserable. That's the thing with my little dude, when he's happy the house is happy, when he's in a bad mood, he'll make the rest of us in a bad mood. He's a bit like his momma that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home