Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thrifting Tuesday


I found this great find randomly. The pictures i took of him on it in the garage are the best but since my husband has the "no pictures on the blog" rule, i can't share sigh. The basement picture isn't nearly as good. Him jamming on those drums just make me laugh. I wasn't looking to go anywhere but on his last day of school after dropping him off there it was right on the way back. The lady was selling the toddler aged things she had for her grandson at her house. I missed the Peg Perego motorized car by 30 seconds for $20!

I got this cool drum set that is perfectly sized for my guy and boy does he love banging away on those drums and i love the sound. You'd think it would be annoying but i love it. He plays the music and makes me sing to it. I put his baby trike next to it so you could see the size. I was looking it up on the net to try and figure out the bass pedal thing and realized these things go for around $200. Crazy.

Also found one of those small trampolines. I'm worried about safety with it but have it propped up against the wall and he knows it's strictly a parent and child activity.

Last i got a toolbox full of cool toy tools. They threw in a crawl through tunnel for free since that was the last of the kid stuff they had in the sale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home