Friday, May 16, 2008

bye bye hair

I've never been one to fuss with hair but it's been over a year and a half since i've had mine cut (!). It was so long and annoying that i just kept tying it up and tying it up. Well i got sick of it and went and got it cut to my shoulders and love it. The best thing is that all my old hair went to Locks of Love. It was a little strange seeing my hair detached from my head and put into a bag but it felt good to donate it. If you ever chop off more than 10 inches of hair, consider donating it. I never thought much of hair but for kids suffering from illness it can make them feel a little better. I remember my cousin who had leukemia never having hair and always felt bad for her. More for her illness than her hair, but still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home