Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Here is the smock...


Smock front.
Originally uploaded by wayfarer

Remember last week...was it last week? I've been selling stuff on ebay and working on a new quilt and trying to finish up a book review and trying to purge/organize/clean. All of which are getting only a few minutes a day making it seem like an overwhelming long process but anyhoo....

I really like the way it turned out. The purple is very purple but not quite so shiny. All vintage materials. The lining is like the pocket (pocket has stitching down the middle creating two pockets). It's also reversible. The dragonfly side has a purple pocket with appliqued dragonflies from the dragonfly fabric. I should have taken a picture of that side as that's my favorite side!

I love dragonflies because i was horribly afraid of them as a kid. I grew to love them later. I just love the way this turned out and now i want to make a bunch of them and sell them. Oh yeah, i'm also doing that...any possible takers you think or am i wasting time?

Here is the back...


smock back!
Originally uploaded by wayfarer


Now I need a little girl to give it to. Anyone want to give me one of those? Oh well... I guess i just might have to give this one away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home