Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Book It!

Carol at Carol for Peace tagged me for a book meme. I always love seeing what people read.

Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the 5th Sentence
4. Post the next 3 sentences
5. Tag 5 people.

I had 3 books on top of each other so you get 3.

1. Footsteps by Umm ZakiyyahThat was the best way to begin. A question would allow her to find the right words, if she would have to convey what she suspected her daughter wanted to know.
"I mean was that important to Dad?"

2. Son of Stitch n Bitch - Seam top of hood using 3-needle BO. Work stripes on hood as for sleeves. Ribbing - With RS facing, larger needle and CC1, starting at base of hood, PU a multiple of 4 sts evenly around edge of hood and across front neck. (Ironically, this is the only pattern in the book i want to try but that won't be for a while apparently. Library book.)

3. Teach me to do it myself: montessori activities for you and your child - You respond with "Which numeral is the same as nothing?" Point to the numerals on the floor and she should pick out the "O". Help her to pin it to the empty bag. (another library book).

If I had been sitting across the room, the books would have been a bit more interesting. LD's library books would have been fun too if they weren't less than 123 pages. ;-)

I tag my regular to semi-regular commenters. I always look forward to hearing from each of you.
1. Organic Muslimah
2. Qalballah
3. Gulnari
4. Farhana
5. Zack

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://08av2d.net/showthread.php?p=18948
http://www.hensonmusic.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=1&t=119857
http://forums.groupbuyeuro.com/showthread.php?p=7662

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home