Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cute!


Here's the side detail.
Originally uploaded by wayfarer

I don't usually go to antique stores and prefer to dig in thrift stores. Mostly because of price. But i went to an antique store this weekend with my neighbor and look what i found. This has got to be the cutest thing. I don't usually buy nick nacky things but i couldn't leave this behind especially when it was 50% off. Love the detail. Looks Japanese but it's not. It's from Denmark. It's going on my special shelf of "toddler do not touch these" - there's only 5 things there now but things that i truly find wonderful. I need to take a picture of that shelf.

Look at how small it is! And dainty too.

I was going to use it but i can't. I just can't.

I also got this miniature tea cup. I wanted one for the table to put a candle in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home