Thursday, December 13, 2007

Eid-ul-Adha crafts

Here are some crafts I found online for Eid-ul-Adha. I'm working on compiling a bunch of ideas, some found and given credit and some of my own orginal creations for a book to sell at soon to be opening shop. It's going to be cheap...just enough to cover paper and ink and a little bit for time. I'm working on the design for the Ramadan countdown calendar too. It's going great i think. Can't wait to unveil it.

I think this year I'll just work on getting him to say the word and be able to point out Kabah, reading a bit from his children's Nahjul Balagha and making a set of prayer beads.

Projects for Eid ul Adha:

Here is a link to a kabah connect the dots project.

There is this coloring book about the Kabah.

Or these free coloring pages online.

There's also a bunch of links here for various projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home