Friday, December 14, 2007

beauty all around


PC140205
Originally uploaded by wayfarer



Well i just shipped off the xmas presents for my nieces and nephews. Homemade everything. And now Christmas is done. Yipeee. I can focus on some home sewing projects and the eid calendar and eid project stuff. Yesterday we had an intense storm. It was raining ice and it covered the ground completely so it looked like snow but it was dense ice. I didn't go out in it because it looked frigid and downright dangerous. Speaking of which, our hill is apparently the cool hill and everytime it snows our yard gets filled with a kazillion tweens and their snowboards. Kind of annoying but i don't want to ruin their fun. Yesterday one of them slid all the way down into the woods. It was kind of funny.

Today when i went out it was intense. Unbelievably beautiful trip to the post office, literally 2 minutes from my house. I wish i weren't so tired i would have drove all over today but since my son has kept me up for three nights in a row and i've only been getting three hours a sleep a night i decided to head home. Enjoy more of the beauty here.




PC140190
Originally uploaded by wayfarer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home