Monday, November 05, 2007

Our messy table....


PB020159
Originally uploaded by wayfarer
makes me feel warm and fuzzy. It's simple, it's fall, and I like this little spot. Apparantly, i'm not the only one...



PB020162
Originally uploaded by wayfarer



And he did stop to smell the roses... Funny what i catch him doing when he thinks i'm not looking. He's a climber too. I really have to watch him because he climbs everything with absolutely no fear.


PB020163
Originally uploaded by wayfarer


And I think i forgot to post our pumpkins this year. The one on the left is the pumpkin that someone carved. I did a quick rendition of the cow jumping over the moon for LD. It literally took 2 minutes so if you don't think it looks like a cow jumping over the moon, that's why. And the little one, also a 2 minute carving, i have no idea what it is....asian man?


PA310142
Originally uploaded by wayfarer



How's that for a late Halloween fall post. I've been so sick. LD picked something up at "school", got sick, stayed home on my "mommy day" and promptly got me sick for the weekend and today is the worst of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home