Saturday, November 03, 2007

New career?

I seem to be doing well at buying other's people junk and selling it to other people and making a decent profit. So, I'm on my way to an estate sale today to see what I can find. I seem to have an eye for goodness. When i was in that antique shop that was closing a few months ago the lady said the same thing as i ravaged the vintage clothing (to use the fabric). I didn't end up cutting up the clothing after learning it's history and value. So far, the biggest money maker was a Vera linen tea towel that I bought to make an apron out of but realized it was too small for that. At the time i didn't know who Vera was until i was getting ready to sell it - I loved the print. I just sold it for $15. I bought it for 50 cents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home