Thursday, December 06, 2007

Lookey what i got!


lookey what i got!
Originally uploaded by wayfarer
This is the package I got the other day from Japan.

Will you look at the packaging tape and try not to have a kaniption fit...


packing tape!
Originally uploaded by wayfarer



Yeah. I couldn't either.

The goods...and the yummy extras. (tissue which LD cutely pronounces "teeshoo" and cute little bags)


yummy japanese goods
Originally uploaded by wayfarer


look at the yummy paper covering this lovely book....the star of this shipment...and much used already might i add for baby gifts i've been working on...


PB290012
Originally uploaded by wayfarer


Look at the lovely trim.

yummy japanese trim
Originally uploaded by wayfarer

I have no clue what to do with the french numbers but the speck of french in me and my love of the language couldn't say no.

Leslie's shop is great and her blog too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home