Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Home Sweet Home...


...for the time being anyway. It's too bad that my last week here will be total chaos...packing, tossing, giving, organizing, cleaning. LD is sick too which requires lots of extra attention. BUT, i took a couple hours of freetime and crafted. Finally! I made two purses and two little bags from Last Minute Fabric Gifts by Cynthia Treen. I realized i need a lot of practice sewing...it's been so long since i've stitched by hand. My lines aren't great and meander but it was fun, quick, and i'm very happy with the results. Love that they are made out of old clothes too. I got everything to make this projects for $5.

You can see more pictures of the projects here.

*** thanks mystery egg for the heads up on the book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home