Thursday, July 05, 2007

almost...

Ugh, it seems like we'll never actually move. Been living in a hotel that is more condusive to slitting wrists than actually living. It's downright depressing. And when you don't have a car and your toddler is sleeping through a good portion of the day (because he doesn't go to bed until midnight lately), it gets really old after two weeks. Thank God we're almost out of here and into the house. Been trying to get rid of the masala smell and getting a few rooms painted and carpets cleaned. I'm really liking it though and can't wait to actually live there. I'm off to GA to pack and move now. Alhamdulillah! Our house is under contract too so that means my last week in it is going to be awesome.

My plan is to make as many messes as i can and leave them out. That means LD gets to paint, draw, and be his crazy little self again. Mom gets to cook and be lazy for a moment until moving kicks in. I never thought I'd look forward to cooking again so much. I'm sick of eating out. I can't stand it and I don't know how my husband has done it for all the years he's done it. I don't really like eating out because I think my food tastes better. There's only a few things i really enjoy eating out and that's because it's things i don't make: sushi, seafood, kabobs and the occassional breakfast.

Not much else going on here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home