Monday, May 21, 2007

paperbackswap

Okay, now that i've tried it, i can attest that it's a great program. I've gotten rid of books i could care less about and got some that i've really been wanting. I love it. I only wish that i wouldn't have dropped off a bag of books at a used book store that sucks - they let you only use half your credit so you pay half and use half credit which means my $100 worth of credit will never be used before moving. I kicked myself after that day too because i would have rather given them to the library if i wasn't going to use the credit. Problem is they usually only take a few but this day they took the whole bag leaving me nothing to donate. ANyyyyyway, www.paperbackswap.com is great. It's going to come in real handy living in a place that used book stores are nonexistent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home