Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Jesus Camp


This movie disturbed me. I watched it last night and immediately prayed for everyone in the movie. I'm not gonna get into any other discussion about besides that. I've developed a fear of Christians living in the South so don't feel comfortable even talking about it anymore. Isn't that weird? They are just different here. Up North, i already feel the difference. In the South, people feel the need to talk about religion and it is assumed that everyone is (or should be) Christian. They make me uncomfortable. In the North it feels more like the Midwest where religion isn't something talked and debated about so openly and aggressively. It's more of personal choice or family choice and people don't go around offending you quite so often. Anyway, this movie disturbed me more than some of my current neighbors. Watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home