Friday, September 22, 2006

Little Dude's new ride


kelty backpack
Originally uploaded by wayfarer.

I'm so excited. I went to the consignment sale down the street at the church, got there soon after the doors opened - what a freaking madhouse! Those women are out to do some damage. I was looking for specific things - outdoor backpack, sleep and play (i never bought one of those and need one for travelling), books, baby food books and big lego pieces for a toy table a neighbor gave him but was missing the blocks.

Found: Kelty Backpack brand new with tags (!). These are the best of the best in baby backpack world and go for $100-$200 at REI. I scored it for $65 and was a little afraid to get it for that price but man there was a line of women waiting to take that puppy out of my arms, following me around, lol and I had to decide quick and since it was new with tags I got it. Score! I also found the lego blocks.

So.... ZACK - when are we all going hiking??? We're readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :-D Just need to find a hood in case of rain...we do live in the land of unexpected buckets of rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home