Monday, September 25, 2006

Blurkers

blurker: One who reads blogs but leaves no evidence of themselves such as comments behind; a silent observer of blogs

I wish I knew all who read my blog because if they are reading it, it's obvious we have something in common. A couple months ago, I got what I thought was a random comment on my blog by a "blurker". I found out later that this person had read my blog for two years. You heard right, two years. And I had no clue and boy was I missing out! Two weeks after that comment was made, we met in person and a good sincere friendship was established over a wonderful meal with our families. I honestly consider her one of my best friends today. Like she says, it's not the amount of time two people know each other, it's the bond that is created. I found a true friend that day and insh'Allah our friendship will continue to grow and our boys will play, and pray, together. *You* know who you are - so glad to have you in our lives!

I wonder who else reads my blog so I'd like every blurker to just post one teeny eeny weenie comment - anonymous if you want - about whatever you want. I think of that quote, "A stranger is a friend you haven't met yet" - Are you in fact a friend I haven't met yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home