Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Lebanon

George Galloway (Brittish member of Parliament) says Hezbollah is not a terrorist group (duh! I still don't know how people can think it is. Most of the world doesn't list it as a terrorist organization...only Israel, US and UK do) and other rational thoughts: http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article14391.htm

if that one doesn't work, here is another: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9071731896689197790&pr=goog-sl

I feel so let down by mankind. I just can't believe the Arab world. Obviously I can't believe the Israeli's but why aren't any Arab countries stepping up to the fight? It's their Islamic duty. I realize most aren't Islamic in action but even so, it's their duty to humanity to help. What has happened to this world that they let two countries run the rest of the world? Is materialism that wonderful? Is fear and greed that powerful? I don't understand anymore. I feel so angry, sad and hopeless. I keep thinking something's gonna change and then i realize it's just not. What fools Arabs can be. They were fools when God sent a prophet to them to set them straight and with that they just throw it away by creating dictatorships and monarchy's. While people are dying, they stand by and watch. Throw a few dollars at it and wash its hands. I'm not saying Arabs as in all Arabs are all bad, but the leaders and those who don't join the fight (have they even read the Qur'an and what it says about that?). They were given a gift, a very precious gift, the best kind and they cast it aside to play with their billions while the world suffers at the hands of the true terrorists. I used to feel that innately people deep down are good. I've lost that feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home