Tuesday, June 13, 2006

We fund all this with our tax dollars

This is disturbing. Our tax dollars are basically funding racism and hatred. The end is just awful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLu54KdzEnM

And notice the name - crusader - that pretty much sums up what this war is all about.

And this interview is also quite enlightening. It is an interview with Jessie Macbeth, a former Army Ranger and Iraq war veteran, that reveals the US military mission in Iraq. [20 mins]

"We were debriefed that our job over there was to strike fear in the hearts of the Iraqi people, you can do whatever it takes" (sounds like terrorism to me)

"I didn't know that so many people could die and be hidden from the world, we were the terrorists"

"She begged me to save her and the kids, but I didn't, you know... I killed her."

Macbeth speaks of heartbreaking specific accounts of raiding homes and murdering 30 to 40 families per night . "I personally took out around 200 people, the death toll is like hundreds of thousands of people"

Watch the Interview, and show it to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home