Thursday, February 16, 2006

Another meme!!!

I got tagged by ayalguita and I tag Aisha, Southern Masala, AnthroGal, Sister Surviving and Masooma or whoever wants to do it.

1. Your name spelled backwards. rerafyaw – since that’s what you guys know me by, but I absolutely love what my real name spelled backwards is. Purdy funny.
2. Last incoming call on your phone. Husband
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? A hilarious video
4. What's your favorite restaurant? My kitchen…. Oh okay, there’s an Iranian restaurant I really like here. Their kabobs rock.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? 2 years ago I think
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes
7. 2 or 3? 2
8. Type of music you dislike most? Anything that the lyrics can’t be made out…aka heavy metal, etc.
9. Do you have cable? Thank God for that.
10. Have you ever ridden on a 4 wheeler? Yes
11. Have you ever made a prank phone call? Oh yes.
12. Boyfriend/Girlfriend? Married
13. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving? Skydiving yes, bungee jumping no.
14. Farthest place you ever traveled? Europe. InshAllah Pakistan soon.
15. Do you have a garden? Sort of.
16. What's your favorite comic strip? Boondocks
17. Do you read a newspaper every day? A few articles online. Before marriage I religiously read the Sunday paper and drank coffee. Those days are gone.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Nope.
(I don’t know what no 19 was)
20. Best movie(s) you've seen in the past month? Witness or Crash
21. Favorite pizza toppings? Meat, meat and more meat. I also like pineapple and jalapeno with green tobasco sauce added. I picked that one up while preggie.
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips.
23. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Huh?
24. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Yes actually. I dabbled in modeling as a teenager.
25. Orange Juice or Apple Juice? Apple with pomegranate juice added. Yum.
26. Who were the last people you went out to lunch or dinner with? Excluding DH and DS – probably Aisha from It’s my Life.
27. Favorite type chocolate bar? Cadbury Nut and Fruit
28. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Last election
29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last summer from my “garden”
30. Have you ever won a trophy? No. I don’t think I ever competed for one though. I’m a bookish sort.
31. Are you a good cook? Yup.
32. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Yes…funny story about that one though.
33. Sprite or 7-Up? 7-Up but I only like these when I’m sick. I like my soda dark.
34. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? Yes. Eek…flashbacks!
35. Last thing you ate? Does tea count as food? It should. Prime rib last night.
36. Ever thrown up in public? Yeah…
(37-39 missing)
40. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My stepbrothers girlfriend like 10 years ago!
41. Did you have long hair as a young kid? Yes, very. Until my evil stepmother cut it off.
42. What messages are in your voice mail? God only knows. I have a bad habit of not deleting messages. I’m sentimental that way.
(43-44 missing)
45. What kind of bag do you have, and whats in it? Diaper bag. God only knows what’s in it. The necessites, and probably a million things that don’t belong in there.
46. What was the last thing you drank? Tea. I love my tea…
47. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Being alive. Having a good husband and a healthy son. It doesn’t hurt that the sun is shining.
48. What do you think about most? God, family, the world, politics, writing.
49. What is your new years resolution? Too many to name but the ones in the foreground… be a *good* mom and wife. By good I mean by my standards, not some hokey pokey ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home