Friday, December 09, 2005

Wanna be my neighbor?


treats
Originally uploaded by wayfarer.

So that was weird. Someone either has my password and thinks they are funny (but really rude) or blogger has/had an issue. Somebody wrote a bunch of doody on my blog. I deleted that mumbo jumbo and am now too lazy to repost. It's the weekend after all. Basically all i said is that i celebrate some aspects of Christmas (the cultural ones and not the religious ones) and i baked a bunch of goodies for my neighbors (zucchini bread, christmas wreaths made out of rice krispies and red hots, chocolate fudge with butterscotch topping, peanut butter sugar cookies with chocolate kisses filled with caramel etc). I also posted a cool article about how christmas got all messed up: History of Christmas from a Christian perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home