Friday, July 15, 2005

Housekeeping


I hate making the bed, absolutely hate it. I think it's a big waste of time and that five minutes could be better spent. Before marriage, i made my bed but it was simply done and i bought a certain type of bedding for that reason - it looked good if it was made imperfectly. I had a bunch of pillows thrown at the top to cover further imperfections of my bedmaking. But since being married, i do make the bed every day. A clean house takes on new meaning when married and two styles must merge and compromise...

But i wanna know something. I am under the belief that most people don't make their beds. I think most people do what i did, pull everything up and make it look neat but they don't tuck in the corners and arrange the pillows just so. So tell me, do you make the bed everyday? only when visitors are coming? And tell the truth! You will help in ending a long term debate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home