Monday, March 21, 2005

House

So we spent the weekend attempting to take down wallpaper (didn't succeed) and doing yardwork and other miscellaneous things around the house. Lots of work but fun too. We can't wait to move in!

My posts will probably be boring for a bit until things get situated. We met our neighbors though which was cool. All seem very cool so far. It is definately a diverse neighborhood. We have a little bit of everything.

Got Zack's questions for the Blogger Interview Game and will post my answers soon. Until then i'm off to do house stuff, errands, and write two articles.

I need to interview someone tomorrow for an article i'm writing which sucks. I hate interviewing people. I'm a weird species. I'm social but also antisocial. I get so nervous meeting new people and interviewing people for articles. It's one reason i dropped the Journalism major for the generic English Writing. I cringe in social situations, but once i am there in the moment everything is okay...but the nervousness beforehand is bad. Not many people know this about me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home